Pages

.7.



 - Baby -

So, this blog is a bit late, I need to catch up on the blogs! Gave Jessica her Maternity portraits!

Yes, she is having a baby boy next month by the name of Atticus! We had a little bit of fun (as much as we possibly could) with doing these portraits. It was in the morning so that it would not be too hot, we were in a shady park too. But by the end of the 45 minutes we used we were all hot and sticky! Believe it - before 10am! Ugh, Florida I love you but I hate you!





So we started off in the sun near the end of the park by St. Andrews Bay. Got a tigg bit sandy. Then we headed over to the shady park where Jessica said she wanted to get a portrait with "that tree". Not just A tree, the "squiggly, all warped, would look scary at night" tree! I have to admit, I did not see the tree when I arrived but it was a pretty cool looking tree. So, got some of those out of the way.







Next we headed to the gazebo (sp?). Well some other photographer decided to hog the space, so we went to the park first! I know I promised we were done with the sand, but the playgroung has some too. = ( 















By the time we were done with the park the other photographer was done and we got to hog up our own space! And for a plus we got to play with blocks! How fun! We finally got Jessica up off the ground and back in the car! Success! And now you see how they turned out! Pretty good for my first prego - I mean "Maternity" - session!




0 comments:

Post a Comment