Pages

.2.

- Sleep? -


That I can't right now. I have been out of whack for my sleep schedule due to being sick an having a sinus infection. But, enough of the down icky stuff...

So I will be getting my tax return soon! I filed my taxes on Monday, and should be getting about a grand back. This will be enough funds for Rich and me to move to the Destin / Fort Walton area! At least enough for a deposit on a house. But there is only one thing that is keeping me from feeling 100% about it. I need a job over there.

I'm really excited about the move though! I can't wait to experience life away from Panama City, even if it is only an hour away. It will be a big change in a small way.

I am also not sure how my photography business will do. I have been trying to get it started and successful for almost a year now. Since April of 2009. It is something I am addicted to and has become my dream and my main goal. I might create a year in progress timeline with examples within the next few days and post it up.

As for now, it is time to try and sleep.


** Edit -

Here is the outcome:


To see the full view, click on the image! = )

0 comments:

Post a Comment